Family Law Representation in Lafayette
Family law issues can be complex and challenging to face. The decisions made can be life-altering. You need a lawyer who can explain your rights to you and work with you to explore the best options for your family and circumstances.
Our goal is to advocate for you and support you during this challenging time. We will help you navigate these complicated matters and reach effective legal solutions.
We can help you with many areas of family law, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Community property (division of assets and debts)
- Child custody, visitation, and parenting plans
- Child support and spousal support (“alimony”)
- Paternity actions
- Modifications and enforcement of family court orders
- Adoption and name changes
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Covenant marriages (and divorces)
- Appeals of family court decisions
- Grandparent and sibling visitation rights
- Protective orders and domestic violence