About Hoggatt Law Group
Hoggatt Law Group was founded by attorney Holden Hoggatt, who has been practicing law on behalf of Louisianans for more than a decade. Mr. Hoggatt earned his Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Civil Law at Louisiana State University Law Center, and his B.A. at Millsaps College.
To learn more about the skills and experience of our attorneys, click on the links below:
Providing A Wide Range Of Legal Services For Acadiana Residents
We are proud to offer a diverse array of services to our clients. This has also helped us build long-lasting relationships with the people we represent. In every legal matter, no matter how big or small, our goal to earn your trust and your repeat business should you ever need legal assistance in another area of the law in the future.
Our practice areas include:
- Business Law: assistance in business transactions, contract drafting and review, business entity formation and more
- Estate Planning: preparation of wills, trusts and other estate planning matters
- Successions: for those who have recently lost a loved one, we will help you ensure that the decedent’s assets pass on to the proper parties
- Immigration Law: We help immigrants obtain family-based visas and employment-based visas, seek naturalization, navigate deportation proceedings and more.
- Government Relations: We assist individuals and businesses in engaging government entities to interpret and comply with relevant regulations, as well as to seek changes to those regulations when appropriate.
- Agricultural Law: We represent landowners, farmers, and other agribusiness entities involved in livestock and crop production. Whether you are a horse breeder, farmer, rancher, landowner, or agricultural producer, the Hoggatt Law Group can help.
- Equine Law: liability protection and defense, representing horse owners, trainers, veterinarians, landowners, facility owners, farm owners, hunting clubs, buyers and sellers of Thoroughbreds, Quarter Horses, hunter/jumper, ranch horses, show horses and more.
Get A Free Initial Consultation
At your first consultation – which has no cost and requires no commitment on your part – we will listen closely to the details of your situation, and work with you to develop a legal strategy tailored to your needs. We strive to keep our clients informed and up to date at every step in the legal process, so that you can make important decisions with confidence.